Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Girl

Oh how we love this girl! She brings so much joy and laughter to our home. I love her little personality. She is funny, smart, loving, kind, obedient, loving, helpful, independent, loves to learn, loves people! We love you miss A!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

She is such a doll!! I love her glasses, they make her look so grown up!! Cute, cute.

Erin said...

I love her too.

GrannyAnn said...

More, More, I want some more pictures please. She is such a little dolly. We usre love her and her parents.

Kathleen Hansen said...

Darling Pics!!!!!!!!!! She is for sure, full of LIFE!!!!!!!!

thegehmclan said...

Seriously where does the time go.
4 going on 12

Ben and Shara said...

she looks fantastic. such a doll.

Did you guys find a place to move to?
Where did you end up?

mmdd said...

She looks like a mini Emily...Amazing. Beauty passed down...good genes. Soon she'll be doing window talk, can't wait.