Friday, September 10, 2010

First Day

...of Preschool for Little Miss! Can you see the excitement on her face? She has been so excited to go to school for a very long time...mom on the other hand was a little sad. But I am happy that she loves to learn!

Photobucket

10 comments:

Natalie said...

She is beautiful!

Hilary said...

WHAAAAT?
HOW did that happen!
Wasn't she just the tiny baby like last week?
CRAZY!!!

Chelsea said...

That picture is ADORABLE!! Yay livi!! Yay for a little extra time for MOM too. I recognize that cute locket...so cute! Miss you.

Erin said...

Such a big girl now. (and such a big house behing her) :)

Amy Baker said...

Darling picture of darling Livi! Yay for school! I am a fan.

Kathleen said...

Eggciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So much fun at Preschool:) I'm so glad you love to go...Livy! My sentiments too...Erin. I thought the very same thing when looking at the adorable picture of Livs. "Cute picture with the Mansion in the background"

Laurel said...

Livy, you look so gorgeous! I am so excited you get to go to school now. :)

Kelsey M. said...

aw she is soo adorable! we miss her in sunbeams! and we miss you guys too. hope all is well!

thegehmclan said...

I love it when the backpack is bigger than she is. Cutie

Ben and Shara said...

Time passes so quickly. How are you guys? How's the new house?

Rosie was asking if Alivia can come over? Are you ever around? How does your schedule work? Can we get them together somehow?