Saturday, December 18, 2010

Salt Lake Temple Fine Art

Love this temple. Such a beautiful history, and where I got married:)

I am now offering any of these prints at a minimal cost. I can enlarge them for you, or send them to you on a cd. Just contact me if you are interested.

Merry Christmas!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 comments:

Chelsea said...

So beautiful!!! WOW you're amazing!

Hilary said...

Mmmm, love that doorknob one.

Carly said...

Emily,

These are beautiful, and so are you.

I love you.

Carly

Ben and Shara said...

such gorgeous pictures, so fun. how did your move go? sorry I missed GNO. i was sad to miss out on learning how to make earrings.

Have a merry christmas.

Kelsey M. said...

beautiful!! i love the door knob one especially.

Laurel said...

Gorgeous.

Agepe said...

wow... nice picture. I like it. Thanks

Ginger said...

Lovely photos...

Monkey Manners said...

I love them!!!

-Brynn :)