I can't stop...too many beautiful blossoms! Which collage do you like better? Not sure which to do for Liv's room...
Bright:

Vintage:

Oh, and here are a few more. If anyone wants any of these in prints, just email me and I will share the love.




and the best one of all...
10 comments:
I like them both. I guess it would depend on the feel of her room (which processing to use). Lovely!!!!!
I love the BRIGHT for Liv's room. She is so so cute in that picture! Can I have her?
Beautiful!!! I love the bright!
I like the Vintage look maybe just a tad bit more. But love them both. BEAUTIFUL. (OH and this is Erin Not JP.)
I love the bright one, it makes you feel happy:)
Those are beautiful pictures.We like em' both, but if we had to choose, probably bright one.
I like the bright one.
Bright for sure.Cool pictures
I think I like the first set of 4. The bright pinks. so pretty.
beautiful photos!!
Post a Comment