Monday, April 19, 2010

Spring Fever

I have been wanting to get some photos of some of the amazing cherry blossoms and magnolia blossoms that I have seen...and finally got some in my sister in law's yard! Oh how I love spring. I think I want to put these in Liv's room...what do you think?

Now I am addicited...spring only lasts a blink of a second, so I might have my camera attached to my hip for the next week:)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Beautiful!!! I have been wanting to take some photos of all the spring around too. It's just to pretty to resist! I think you should definitely put them in her room!

Kathleen said...

Very Pretty!!!!!!!! Some of these would be fun for her room. I love SPRING!

Chelsea said...

You could sell those prints! The blossoms are beautiful, I too LOVE springtime.

Ben and Shara said...

Oh wonderful pictures. so amazing. I would love them printed on canvas and enlarged for a bedroom. So lovely. You have such a great eye.