Deseret Book in downtown Salt Lake City (45 w. South Temple) is carrying an assortment of my rings. Hooray!!!
Anyone close by want to scope out if they are on the floor yet? The logo is under Zions Mercantile, Vintage Ring Collection.
P.S. Big shout out to the amazing Julie Little Erickson for the card design...Incredible!
Anyone close by want to scope out if they are on the floor yet? The logo is under Zions Mercantile, Vintage Ring Collection.
P.S. Big shout out to the amazing Julie Little Erickson for the card design...Incredible!






7 comments:
I got your message and I am SO excited for you. That is so big. You are doing it!! And I didn't do anything but thank you for making me feel so good!
Congrats!! Hope they sell well there!
OH, You have made us all so proud. YOU ROCK.
And to think I'm related to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mothers day is coming and so is my bday. I think they are all adorable and fun. Hard work is finally paying off.
awesome!! They will do great there!!
p.s. are you giving out the recipe for the spinach salad from Saturday?
You are so amazingly talented. We need to get together this summer for a playdate with everyone!
Post a Comment