Monday, May 24, 2010

Cousins

Liv and I had the chance to visit some of my sisters in Idaho and had such a great time! Why is it that you always come home tired from a vacation?:) Maybe we just played too hard!

Liv and A eating a slushie, and sharing too:) I love that they are only 4 months apart.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Playing on the tire swing...doesn't this picture sum up the joy of childhood pretty well? I love their smiling faces!
Photobucket

Playing at a cool park
Photobucket

Photobucket

More cute cousins
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Picking more "flowers"
Photobucket

8 comments:

Amy Baker said...

Glad you were able to get a way for a fun weekend. The pictures of Livy and her little cousin are so so cute!

thegehmclan said...

They should be in a book, or blown up huge on a wall somewhere. So dreamy.

The Hansen Family said...

I just made up a contest and you won photographer of the year. Congratulations! Now the nostalgia is setting in....:)

Laurel said...

How fun. So glad you had such a great time. Awesome photos.

Chelsea said...

Love the pic of Liv throwing back her head laughing...what a great moment to capture! Its always so fun getting together with family!

Calli said...

Can I clone you and have your clone follow me and my boys around taking pictures of our everyday moments...the ones I really want to remember.

Sabine Berlin said...

Cousins are great. Both M and L have cousins their age and love it, but poor C has no one and then we went to Germany and C had a cousin her own age and it didn't matter to them that one spoke English and one Spoke German, they just knew they were supposed to be best friends. Cousins ARE great. And so are your cute pictures!

Ben and Shara said...

you have such a great talent!!
love those pics!