Liv was soooo excited for this haircut! She actually knew exactly what she wanted...which is funny for a 3 year old:) Julie Kaye and Cara were adorable with her and she felt very pampered! I think it turned out really cute. Thank you Julie and Cara!




Before:
After!
Monday, February 1, 2010
New Haircut!
Posted by Emily at 6:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




18 comments:
absolutely adorable Em!
She looks SO cute!
WE LOVE IT!!!
What a sweeeeeet heart!
So cute! I love it. I love that she knew what she wanted, I don't even know what I want done to my hair when I go. Ha ha
It is very trendy liv. How old are you again? 5 or 6?
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh soooooooooooooo cute! I love it. Good choice Livy.
Cute! She looks so grown up.
She does look SOOOOOooooo grown up now! Thanks for letting us all play today! Sydnee loved the attention too!
She seriously looks like she is 6 years old now. Wow, she is beautiful!
Oh my stinking cute!!! I love it! I'm just sad I didn't get to do it for her :) haha. She is beautiful just like her mommy :)
I didn't realize she was already in Jr. High!?! Life moves way to fast! :)
I adore it.
I can't believe how short it is!!! She looks so old! But very cute!
amy
I love love love love love it. SOOO CUTE. She could be a little model.
So cute!! She looks so grown up with the new haircut . . . love it!!
I am in much favor of that cut...perfect! :)
so sweet.
Adorable!
She looks so grown up holy cow, and gorgeous.
Post a Comment