Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Circus Is In Town....Literally.

We were so thrilled to be able to go to the circus again this year! We were gifted some tickets, and had such a great time...definitely something "A" talks about throughout the year. She rode and elephant with her cousin:

Photobucket

And then we saw some of these:
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All of her V cousins were able to go, I didn't have a picture of everyone, but we would have blended in with the animals anyway:) Thank you Grandma V!!!
When asked what her favorite part was, "A" said: "when the girls did the hula hoops!"...after all we saw, I thought that was pretty funny.

7 comments:

Natalie said...

How fun! I didn't even know the circus was here! I loved going when I was a kid. I love the new haircut too:)

Kathleen said...

Luckeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What great memories to have had. Wished I could have seen the hula hoopers!!!!!!!!!! All you would have had to do was to dress up in a skimpy outfit and borrow our hula hoops and she would have been in heaven! (Mike might have been too)

S&F Seminario said...

Did anyone ever tell you that you take excellent pictures. ;) I love LOVE the haircut saga below as well. She is growing up! I'm having the same problem over here...growing up!! What is going on?! We love and miss you guys. I would LOVE to get together soon. xo

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

Oh my word, that looks like so much fun! I want to go!

So how do you get your blog layout like this? Bigger pictures, smaller side bar?

Ben and Shara said...

my goodness we really missed out. We were really close to going Thursday night up in Heber. Thanks for the idea. We will have to catch it next year!!

The Hansen Family said...

No way! What a blast! I know the boys would die of pure excitement. If someone gifts you something else like.... a million dollars, you should send it out way. :)

Sabine Berlin said...

Looks like a lot of fun!