Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Baby Ella

My newest niece was blessed last Sunday. Isn't she cute? So many things that I love: Her blessing dress is an heirloom. Her mom, grandmother, and great grandmother all wore it...amazing right? And that little gold bracelet she is licking? Her mom wore that on her blessing day. Love it.

P.S. I am told that all of the female women in that family have worn this dress for their blessing! How cool!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Amy Baker said...

Ummm...cute! I think it is neat when there is a story behind the outfit. She's precious.

kathleen said...

She is ADORABLE!

Natalie said...

Oh that baby is so precious! Beatiful pictures too, of course:)

Unknown said...

AH!!! I need to come see ya'll sometime. I haven't even gotten to see her yet! You're so good at taking pictures ;)

Sabine Berlin said...

Did you take those pictures? They are so precious. Neat story about the dress!

Emily said...

Yes, I did take the pictures. Thanks Sabine! She is a cutie.

Amy & Greg said...

So darling...and of course, I love the name! Ellas are so wonderful