A few more shots from the camera...The one I took of her with her long hair was only the day before she got it cut. I wanted pictures of my new excited Sunbeam!
She likes to say funny things to get herself to laugh. In these pictures she is saying "Hamburger on your head!" etc...such a funny girl!

Love the little fingers poking out of the shawl!

Here is a shot I took of what Liv called her "picnic" a few months ago...translation: everything I have I will put on the blanket. We have since had successful real picnics together, well and the princesses and dolls too.






6 comments:
I love the NEW Hair do. It is sooooooooooooo adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the picnic......... where am I supposed to sit when I come and eat? She's a cutie.
So adorable. She doesn't look 3. Her new du makes her look so stylish and grown up. Love the camera bag on the steps. And love the "nest" of favorite things.
You are so nice to call it a "picnic with everything she has". At my house it would be called a "crap fest".
No joke.
She is such a sweetheart. We miss you guys so much! Bring her down here for a picnic. We'll be waiting.
She is such a darling little girl!! It was fun watching basketball with you this week! We should play games soon!
so funny, I love that you are documenting her life so well. I need to do better. Thanks for a little inspiration.
I like the new title bar too.
Did you make it or find it somewhere?
Post a Comment