Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sunday Nugget

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This girl is growing up and changing so much! Part of me is happy about it, but the mother part of me wants her to stay little:) She loves to "decorate" the bath and surprise me when I come in.

Last month on fast Sunday, Livy was begging to go up and bear her testimony. We finally let her go and Mike took her up but when they got to the front Livy displayed in front of the whole congregation that she wanted to be up there "all by herself". She was shooing Mike back and telling him to sit down so that she could do it by herself. Mike slowly backed away but stood there when she needed some re-enforcements:) I love that she has always loved to bear her own testimony and I hope it will continue to grow and remain with her throughout life. I'm also glad that when she wants to go up and bear her testimony, Mike takes her up:)

8 comments:

The Hansen Family said...

She is soooo stinking sweet! She must get it from her Uncle Jake. (the one in Texas)

Amy Baker said...

Fun bath toys! And Miss A has great facial expressions in these pictures. What a funny girl. I have to say I quite enjoyed her testimony and the little show her and Mike put on too. I was dying!

Laurel said...

She is mine! ALL MINE! (You know if one day you and the Chiro up and leave her.) :)

Calli said...

Miss A is so stinkin' cute. The only time Max went up to the front with me all he wanted to do was make dinosaur noises in the mic.

thegehmclan said...

Whatever Laurel! She is totally ours! We get her!!! We need just a little more drama at our house. And one liners also.

Ben and Shara said...

what a gal.

Sabine Berlin said...

She is growing up. What a doll.

Amy & Greg said...

What a personality! I love those pictures! So cute. By the way, I had a wonderful dream about you last night. I dreamt you and Mike were here at my house in AZ and we were having a really fun party with family and friends. At the end of the evening you and Mike were commenting about all the babies that you saw. The way you said it I looked at Mike and then at you and realized you had this cute little baby bump. You were about 4 or 5 months pregnant! You were so excited--and nervous. I woke up just hoping it was true. I love you!