Little A was Cinderella this year. Here she is at our ward carnival getting her face painted.

Enjoying a little cookie from the cake walk

Carving pumpkins at home

Helping Dad carve...love the intensity with the tongue...such focus!

Giving Dad a "wet willy"

Finished product!


Trick or Treat!



7 comments:
A beautiful Pumpkin for a Beautiful Princess!
Since you never comment on my blog I will leave a nice comment on your blog. First, I love the cinderella costume. I love the pictures and how you captivated her expressions. I love the wet willey picture. I love how cinderella turned out. I think next year we will have to try those patterns. Are they hard to do? They always turn out really cute. How fun that your ward had a party. We only get a trunk or treat and that is about it. Cool pictures. I wish I had your camera.
Love love love love love the pictures Miss A. Sweet pumpkin too. Was that all free-lance or was there a pattern?
Fun times!!!
LOVE her.
Are you kidding me? She is too much. Too adorable. I LOVE all the pics. You are great at capturing all her fun little expressions. Love that little girl. I just want to wrap her in my arms.
Little A is darling. She makes a wonderful Cinderella. And I loved that pumpkin. Very clever!
Hi Emily,
I love the pictures. You daughter is so sweet.
How is Laurel Doing?? Is she OK?
Post a Comment