Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It's That Time!

Time for Family Pictures!

It is a great time to get them done before it is too cold, before the Holidays are upon us and we have no more time. Time to start thinking about Christmas card pictures, or pictures as gifts to family members. Time to cherish the now part of life. Time to get it done because I will throw in a free 8x10 with every shoot along with printed proofs from your session. All for $150 for a family of 4! No extra sitting fees. And as always, I include a cd of your edited images/negatives that you can have forever. Time to do it. Book your session today!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I am passing this along to my family. . . they were just talking about getting some photos done. Hope you don't mind if I add you to my bloglist!

Amy said...

Hello! We are coming up for Thanksgiving and we need family pictures!!! I'll give you a call :)