I have been working on this bracelet for Deseret Book and I will send the link when it is online for their site, but for now the Young Women Value Bracelet is available here! It is a modern, cute bracelet that even adults can wear and be in style. This would be a great gift idea for any Young Woman, or woman. I wear mine and it goes with everything, and looks great! Please check it out and send this link to everyone! Feel free to post it on your blog. Thanks, and love you peeps.
* Big Thanks to Laurel & Brynn (for so much help and support), Stacia , Holly, and Mike for the late night jewelry making parties:)
*Thank you to the amazing Julie Erickson for the card design
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
YW Value Bracelet
Posted by Emily at 11:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
YEAH! It is done. You are amazing. I hope they sell like CRAZY!
wow the look wonderful. you are so talented. what can't you do??1!
LOVE THESE! What a fantastic idea!
Post a Comment