Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sass and Savvy Jewelry!

After taking a LONG year off, I finally updated my jewelry site with a whole new line of jewelry that I LOVE! Go ahead and stroll on over, shop a little, and let me know what you think! Stay tuned for a giveaway coming soon!

P.S. most of the items are named after my cute nieces and daughter:)

5 comments:

Carly said...

Once again, these are so so great Em.

The Hansen Family said...

Awesome job Em. Seriously. This is some classy, high quality stuff. :-)

Laurel said...

I LOVE them! What creative names for them all. Where did you come up with them?!

Daughter of God said...

love love LOVE the new items!
amy

S&F Seminario said...

Yeah I think this stuff is amazing. You are so talented and I will be buying one (or seriously hinting to the F-dawg for a gift) soon!