I'd like to say that I take pictures of this one every 6 months...but at least I did these!:) I had to get the autumn colors before it snowed! She had so many different expressions, I couldn't choose my favorite...so here are my top ten faves. Love this girl to pieces!
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Miss A's Photoshoot
Posted by Emily at 10:29 AM
Labels: Photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














14 comments:
Eily, how do I choose? Each expression is so precious. What a beautiful background. Fall is gorgeous and so is Livvie.
Love, love, these. I still can't believe her hair. Amazing. The last one cracks me up.
Is she really 3? I might need to see a birth certificate. She looks at least 5 and she is adorable Emily. Great shots. You really captured all of her (except the silent cry) Love the picts.
love them. and the outfit too. and the fall leaves. and the hands in the pockets. they are all so cute.
She is so beautiful! Can't believe how much she has grown! Love love them, but I think I love the grumpy shot!!
She is so grown up!!!!! These pictures are amazing Em, good job.
I'd give anything to see those fall colors down here.
Em, I love these!!! I know she made you work for them, but they turned out soooo great!
She is SO beautiful. What great pictures.
EM, she is so adorable!! Love the pics. Her hair! Her facial expressions. How fun!
How did she get so big? I swear you just had her the other day! She is darling and you take such amazing photos!!
I think she is gonna be an actress. Take 42...ready give me-- Happy! Now bored! Time for Urked! Sad! Give me Bugged! Okay one more shot---Give me "Leave Me Alone!"
I LOVE YOU VIEV!!!
Does she give lessons? I'm getting nervous about having my boys pics taken. I don't think they can work it like she does. Just waiting for the weird rash that attacked Luke's face this week to go away!!!
She is so cute! I can't believe how much she has grown and how much older she looks now. They grow so fast.
Post a Comment