My sister in law Becky came with me to the store last night...she is the QUEEN of coupons! We bought all of this below for $10.00! Savings of $47.22--Thanks Becky! I really need to do this more often.
And I just returned from a fabulous sisters/mom week in New York City, so many more pictures to come. If you look close, you can see some of my sisters waving just below and to the right of the base of the Statue of Liberty. Thanks ladies for a fun time! I'm still trying to catch up on sleep:)

Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Savings and FUN!
Posted by Emily at 11:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Lucky! We need to start doing that again with the whole coupon thing.
Can't wait to see pictures of NY. Emma had a blast.
Is it over all ready? Maybe I'm just dreaming it is over. Nope, I'm awake because I just smelled a poopy diaper and no one else is gonna take care of it but me. Sigh.
NY looks fun. Where does you SIs-in Law get her coupons? I want to start, but I never find coupons I would ever use!
Oh say can you see? Yes I do see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful shot!!!!!!!!!!!!! And a GREAT TRIP to remember.
We are so "statue-esque".
I love coupon shopping, I see it as my contribution to our finances. I make it a game to see how much money I can save. So fun!
Awesome pictures of Ms. Liberty, I hope to see her someday.
So fun! I need a girl trip like that!! So I know that I am a day late....but Happy Birthday! I think you are a great person, friend, and Mom! I hope you had a great day!
Hey Emily,
Looks like you had a great trip!!
I love your jewelery. When things settle down a little at my house I will be buying some.
Check out my Blog when you get a chance.
shaleennate.blogspot.com
Post a Comment