Alivia was talking to Mike after church and said:
Alivia: "I didn't make the boys cry in nursery today, sorry."
Mike: "Honey, I don't want you to make them cry... so that is good!"
Alivia: "I didn't make them cry. Sorry."
It cracked me up listening to her say this randomly. She is generally NOT a bully or anything, so it makes me wonder what she was thinking. Ah well, I'm sure she'll make them cry when she get older:)
Sunday, March 1, 2009
"Sorry Dad"
Posted by Emily at 5:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
OH, yes she will!
Oh So cute. I think I am going to start blogging about the things that Aubrey says. Thanks for the great idea.
HiLARIOUS.
Hahahahahahaha!!!!!! Lol LOL
At least she's honest, and cute at the same time. :-)
You never know what goes on behind the scenes at Nursery. She may have had to put those boys in their places the last few times! Now they know where they stand and where not to cross the line! :) Love it! Marmie
Post a Comment