Friday, February 27, 2009

Thoughts of a 2 Year Old

Today I was sitting on the couch while my 2 1/2 year old was playing with the broom (training her early ya know:) and she said:

Alivia: "Mom, I have a testimony of the church."

Me: "what did you say honey?"

Alivia: "I HAVE A TESTIMONY OF THE CHURCH."

Me (caught off guard and snickering to myself): "You do? What is a testimony"

Alivia: "It's the bread and water mom!"

Me: "Oh. Does it mean that you love Jesus?"

Alivia: "Yes. It does. Mom can I have a mint? And can I have flowers when I get married?"

And that was that.

4 comments:

Erin said...

It just fills your heart full doesn't it. They are so precious and cute (Most of the time :) You are teaching her well.

Amy & Greg said...

With a testimony like taht I am sure that she will get married very soon--when she is of marrying age. Love that she is so obsessed with weddings. Could it be that her mommy is so good at taking pictures at weddings?

The Hansen Family said...

I can't even imagine how cute that must have been coming straight from her.
I love the randomness that spills out of her creavtive mind. :-)

thegehmclan said...

Thanks for a good laugh, it was a hard day and she just makes me smile.