
I just wanted to give a little shout out to Mike for being such an amazing husband. He has been working long hours/days lately, but still finds time to be wonderful.
Just the other night I was feeling lousy, head cold coming on and I was just exhausted. The kitchen was a wreck, (my own doing), but I was too tired to do anything about it and figured I would tackle it in the morning. It was late and Mike had just got home, and I'm sure feeling exhausted himself. He "ordered" me to go sit down and cleaned the entire kitchen AND THEN came over and rubbed my feet! Yes this is a regular ocurrence ladies! His kindness meant the world to me and made me love him even more.
Not only is he a great husband, but an incredible father to Alivia. He is never "too tired" to play hide and seek, wear crowns at the demand that they play princesses, chase around the house, read books, or teach her new phrases:) etc...
So THANK YOU Michael! We love you!
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Ode to My Husband
Posted by Emily at 5:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Yep! YOu got a good one...and so did I. We are very blessed!
Way to go Mike. It's always the little things that make our love grow stronger for our hubby's...well the big things help out too. :)
Mike, you are a stud. You have been so so so so so generous with Emma's family.
Hats off to you my man.
Way to go Mike. THanks for taking such good care of my dear friend Emily!
This is definitely one deserving ode! What a wonderful guy. We are so happy to have you both as friends and examples. By the way, I love the post below. HA HA HA. Alivia is hilarious. I can really appreciate her random and wonderful verbal chops, having a talkative daughter myself.
Love it when they just know what to do.
What a guy, but Em you deserve it!
Post a Comment