
You wouldn't think that something this cute could possibly do something mischeivious...but low and behold! This is what I pulled out of her nose today, after she finally told me that she put it up there:) Any guesses to what it is?
If you guessed a raisin...YOU WERE RIGHT!
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
The Day Has Come.
Posted by Emily at 6:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Yummy, I have a really good oatmeal raisin cookie recipe. Want it?
I have no response to that! :)
Was she complaining that her nose was hurting? So Gross but glad she is ok.
How can you go from a picture that is THAT adorable to a picture that is THAT disgustable?
Let me know if you find a diamond or something up there. It'll be just the incentive I need to start searching my kids' nostrils daily.
I bet the boogers preserved it really good. You could put that in food storage! :-)
We've been wondering when Ethan is going to pull something like that. :-)
Everybody has to try it once!!!!!!!!!!!! It's when they don't tell you they've shoved something up their nose and you start smelling something ROTTEN ! Yup! Had that happen before with the youngens:) Marmie
That is absolutely disgusting! Really..what a stinker!
Post a Comment