Friday, February 20, 2009

Analyze This!

So I tend to dream every night. Not just your normal dreams...usually it is something just weird. I tell Mike all the time that my dreams should be made into movies! I'd be rich! If only I had a DVR in my brain and could show people my movies...well maybe that is better for you.

Last night was about vampires. Seriously people, vampires? No I haven't been reading Twilight again, or watching anything on tv...these were MEAN Vampires. I'll spare you the gross details, and a picture on my blog:)

Does anyone else dream all the time?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you really want Edward to sweep you off your feet while the Cullens take care of Victoria. Marmie

Daughter of God said...

Em, I dream like you wouldn't believe, and they seem real to me too. One time I dreamt that a women died in our ward. Then a week later my family was talking about her and I had to ask them why, because to me she really had died! And yes I dream every night too. It's so crazy! And I'm sad to say that Logan is the same way. Especially this last week and every night they have been 'bad dreams' as he calls them. I feel so bad for him, it's not fun to have 'bad dreams' I just hope they are not vampire ones. :]

DPound said...

You sound just like me! My dreams are just so random (for the most part)- there are times that I can figure out where it came from if I re-think the previous day. I tell Mike my dreams and he looks at me like I am crazy! He doesn't dream at all though...atleast he can't ever remember dreaming- odd hu? Oh, and I also talk and tell jokes in my sleep- Mike usually finds that amusing.

Sabine Berlin said...

I dream sometimes. I try to write them down for story ideas, but a lot of the time I train myself to dream about a character I am writing or something.

Amy & Greg said...

Yes, I dream all the time. I remember a lot of them. THey are generally very strange, but often seem very real. THe other night I dreamt that the really toothy fish on "Finding Nemo" that attracts Dori and Marlin with the light was after me. I began flailing in the bed to get away. PHew! I was safe. I have been watching a little too much Nemo.