Nah, It just looks too miserable. Too warm, water clear, beautiful company, no...I think I am a snow girl after all. Of course I will go back, let's drop a huge hint to Conan for next year eh? I also copied all my pictures for you. xoxo
I am a natural light photographer with over 15 years of photography experience. I am located in Utah County, but I am available for travel.
I love to focus specifically on capturing emotion and the little moments that can often be overlooked such as a loving look or touch. I have the best clients in the world and feel grateful to be a part of capturing such special memories.
7 comments:
I DO I DO. I think that will be out sisters weekend Next year.
Nah, It just looks too miserable. Too warm, water clear, beautiful company, no...I think I am a snow girl after all.
Of course I will go back, let's drop a huge hint to Conan for next year eh? I also copied all my pictures for you. xoxo
ME TOO!!! I LOVE THE PICTURE!! It is gorgeous!
Are you kidding me!?? Amazing....
I'll go, the weather is killing me, need some sunshine and some warmth. I am already planning on spending my tax return on something tropical.
I'm in! We need a High School reunion!
Argh! Are you teasing me?
Post a Comment