Thursday, February 5, 2009

Don't Cry Over Spilled...Bronzer?

This is one of those posts where I wish I would have taken a picture of the little mishap that occurred. Miss Livy decided to play in my make up and somehow unscrewed the loose powder bronzer I had, which I normally don't use due to my awesome natural tan:) ha ha, and dumped the entire contents on the carpet of our rental. Lovely. Fortunately most of it came up & the make-up was cheap, unfortunately you'll have to deal with my whiteness:)

8 comments:

Erin said...

I am so glad that you got it out of the carpet. Sorry, I don't know how to make the pictures larger. I will ask around. Miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Sooooooooooo you really aren't sick after all? Glad to know it is just no bronzer you have on. (Just kidding) You're beautiful no matter what! Marmie

Sabine Berlin said...

Oh the joy of daughters and makeup!C came in this morning with a ton of my lip gloss on!

Jensen said...

This is just the beginning. Wait until she decides to cut her hair, now that is also a joy!!
Trish

The Hansen Family said...

You were looking a little pasty white, it's good to know you just have a very stinking cute, sweet, sweet little girl. :-) :-)

Amber Bradley said...

Oh no... I do have to totally agree with you on the taking pictures thing. I always feel like I am so upset about things that I react way to quickly and then I regret not getting pictures of the little mischievous things they do. It is a good thing they are cute to make up for things like that.

thegehmclan said...

a huh so that's your secret! The same thing happened to me when Addi was a weee little thing. Expensive mistake. Sorry.

Eric said...

Oh, little girls and make-up . . . they are drawn to one another and have cost me more money than I would like to have spent on make up. Make up is expensive - let alone having to buy it twice before even using it :)