I know it has been forever since I have posted last, but I have to write this down before I forget. Lately, when we do our nightly bedtime routine, right before going to bed Livy requests to say goodnight to Jesus...that is she has me take her downstairs so she can look at His picture and tell him:
"night, night Jesus" then immediately she responds for Him and says: "night, night Alivia".
And there is NO going to bed happily without this little detail...which I love actually. My mom told me that when I was a little girl I would say my prayers, kiss my parents, and then blow a kiss to Jesus and Heavenly Father and tell them goodnight. I remember overhearing her tell someone that I did that and wondered why she thought anything of it...it was just natural in my mind to do:)
We love our sweet girl and her reminders that maybe the veil is thinner than we think sometimes.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
"Night, Night, Livy"
Posted by Emily at 11:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
Beautiful! A sweet darling of a little girl. Yup, the veil is very thin. How we tend to forget. Marmie
So So so so so so sweet. What a Angel. She must get it from her Uncle. :-)
I just love her.
She is getting so big! What a sweetheart.
What a sweet thing. It just fills my heart with joy and my eyes with tears when I heard that. Oh how I love her.
She's getting so big! What an adorable little girl. We miss you.
She still reminds me so much of my Addi. I want to squeeze her! What a sweet reminder for us all.
Hey mad dog or red dog~ It is me lori. I found you on FB and it is so good to see you! We should get together sometime!
You're Beutiful Alivia! Beautiful!
melindamarie
so sweet. I can tell that she has good parents who are teaching her the gospel. YOu are an inspiration...as always!
Post a Comment