Sunday, May 25, 2008

Say Cheese!

I decided to snap a few picts of Livy after church (and before she went down for her nap). She is really great at saying "cheese!". Here are a few...


"Look up honey!"


"Over here!"
"Open your eyes sweetie!"
Sweetie pie.

11 comments:

Becky said...

She is SO STINKIN' CUTE!! And what's with all that hair? Cutest piggy tails ever. I love her. I LOVE her.

Tristan said...

She is sooo pretty!

Erin said...

Keep your camera out, I want some pictures this weekend of Aubrey. Alivia is so Photogenic. SO CUTE.

Sabine Berlin said...

What a cutie!

thegehmclan said...

I am glad your in the "photo" business. I could use some cute ones of the kiddies. Livvy is smooochable! I Just love her!

S&F Seminario said...

Oh she is so cute. You have a VERY adorable daughter. We can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

Amy & Greg said...

Andrew's future bride is so cute. Maybe she can teach Andrew to look at the camera and smile. It is very hard for me to get him to do that!!

Eliza said...

So lovely!

The Hansen Family said...

She cracks me up! That smile is pure sunshine!

Douger said...

Mike, your daughter is a doll! I don't however appreciate you pointing out that I am losing my hair -- that is a sensitive subject right now. I even asked Wade while I was out in Texas what he did to slow his loss of hair. He told me the secret is a prescription drug called propecia. Say it with me mike, P-R-O-P-E-C-I-A. I have been in denial for a while, but the pictures keep popping up evidencing my balding head. I get angry at liz when she posts pics on her blog that clearly demonstrate my hair loss but time and time again my balding head is on display on her blog. Where is the respect that an aging man deserves. Is the comb-over cool again? more importantly, can I pull off the comb-over? I am thinking that I may just grow out a mullet to distract people from looking at my bald spot on the top of my head and my receding hair line. In my line of work, the mullet really draws in the clients, how about yours? I don't know what eric's problem is, but maybe the extreme heat of Arizona prevents him from losing his hair and being one with the aging brotherhood -- btw, I just had a random thought...between the three of us, we have 4 daughters and no sons. What is up with that? what the freak was in the water in san jose that jacked us all up? Hair loss, weight gain, extreme debt and having daughters are all side-effects of living in San Jose!! Ahhhh, but those were some good times there, weren't they!?? And one last thought to wrap up...have you ever seen eric's impression of my large pepperoni nipples? He uses full size reese's peanut butter cups in his attempts to replicate my areolae (plural for areala, in case you didn't know). If I ever figure out how to download pictures from my cell phone, eric is going to regret having sent me that pic! so my friend, you still need bring your family out to visit us...hopefully it will be soon, before we are completely bald and so fat that we cannot sit in a regular sized row boat without it capsizing!

Jon and Heidi said...

Emily. Jon West here. Got your blog from Calli. Your little girl is dang cute. Nice job. My blog is jonandheidi.blogspot.com. Hope you're doing great. Still doing EFY, this will be year #9. Going to San Antonio to speak with Curtis Jacobs, how lucky am I?