You probably thought that it wasn't possible to have a popcorn gene, well my friends you are wrong. Both grandpa's consume enough popcorn to actually turn into a kernel. Apparently Livs has inherited the gene.
Friday, May 16, 2008
The Popcorn Gene
Posted by Emily at 10:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
I hope that was Dr. Pepper in her sippy cup!
Endurance! She just keeps chugging. I love it. And I have to say that I L O V E the post about the bread dough! HAH! I'm just giggling and am so happy someone else has lost it.
I haven't heard a comment from you for a while. But the endearing sister that I am will leave a nice comment on your cute adorable popcorn eater. Tyler can eat his own weight in popcorn. The bread thing is too funny! I was wondering if you'll bake bread for grandpa's birthday?
how cute is she? and seriously, i totally associate popcorn with your dad... major memory of the hansen house growing up... that cool popper, the big bowl, the smell.. yum!
I'll give her 25 cents if she comes to Texas and makes us some popcorn. How does that deal sound?
So cute! I remember making popcorn for your dad as well when I would come over. SO fun that she has his genes!
I never get over how fast kids grow! She is such a big girl now! She is adorable!
How cute, it looks like she's chugging a Big Gulp! I love her little pony tails.
Post a Comment