So if you missed my last jewelry giveaway, you are in luck! My jewelry is being reviewed here by Lis at S.I.M.P.L.E. (Showcasing Interesting Mom Products Loved Everywhere) and you can get a chance to win your favorite item by leaving a comment on this site. You can also have TWO chances to win by blogging about it and leaving a second comment on the S.I.M.P.L.E. site!
PLUS as an extra incentive...I have marked EVERTHING down by 20% for a limited time while the review is up...so hurry and shop shop shop!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Review and Giveaway!
Posted by Emily at 10:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
You are so creative! Good Luck with your jewlery.
Emily,
I love your stuff!! You do a great job and are so talented:) Take care and good luck with everything!
love,
Trish
Oh, forgot to tell you that I blogged about your store on my blog. I didn't want to leave it on the other website!
Trish
Post a Comment