So I haven't slept a lot lately, due to various jobs etc.... Well I discovered what my brain looked like when Mike just happened to pull this out of the oven and asked me what it was...it was suppose to be part of yesterday's dinner, and well...I completely forgot. Lovely. This is bread dough that was rising in the oven. On the positive side, I know how to get dough to rise reaaallly well!
Friday, May 16, 2008
My Brain
Posted by Emily at 10:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
that is hilarious! It reminds me of my mom's friend. She was the enrichment leader and did an enrichment with making all sorts of things out of rhodes bread dough. I guess she had a bunch of dough left over and she forgot all about it and left it in the back of her car overnight. Well, when her husband got in the the car the next morning, he honestly though a dead sheep was sitting in the back seat of the car. Your bread dough kind of looks like an old lady's bum, sorry I had to say it! hahaha, too much time working at the nursing home!!!
ha ha i love it!
that is hilarious... it's motherhood girl... my brain just isn't like it used to be!
That looks like an old lady's back side (or Front). So funny. I find myself leaving things in the microwave. FUNNY
Hilarious story to record in your journal - we've all been there and done that.
Post a Comment