I love these pictures of my two lovies! It was a spur of the moment thing, but now I wish I would have taken more!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Daddy & Livs
Posted by Emily at 11:10 AM
Labels: Photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love these pictures of my two lovies! It was a spur of the moment thing, but now I wish I would have taken more!

Posted by Emily at 11:10 AM
Labels: Photography
9 comments:
I just LOVE her. She is so sweet and innocent. What a gorgeous photo.
Oh Em--you sure do know how to capture life through a lens. What a gift.
So pretty! She is so tall!
darling photos! you have some serious talent girl!!
I love your choice of background. You guys are such a cute family :)
that is a sweet picture. Cute dress too. I miss you guys
So adorable! You are amazing!
So cute! I love the way Livy is looking up at Mike...so adorable!
Those pictures are so cute! Oh, how perfect!
Post a Comment