First, thank you to all of you who participated in this giveaway. I appreciate your kind comments and plan to do many more giveaways in the future. If you would like to be notified of future giveaways and promotions, then please email me at sassandsavvy@yahoo.com and I will put you on my contact list. Also, please check my new jewelry blog for upcoming promotions and giveaways: sassandsavvyjewelry.blogspot.com
I will be adding a line of necklaces, and baby bracelets soon!
And now for the winner of this giveaway! Thank you to my husband for drawing the name randomly for me...drum roll please...

CONGRATS TO SHANNON DAHLE! You are the winner of "Sass O' Frass Part 2". Please email me your wrist size and address and I will send it to you asap.
BUT WAIT!!! There's more! After reading your blog entry's for this giveaway, I came across this one that had me laughing, and I knew I had to do an "honorable mention" award. So the second winner is going to be worldsgreatestmommy! Thank you for an awesome post! You have won a pair of "Hot Salsa" earrings!
Again, thank you to all! As a bonus to you, I will extend the free shipping on all orders until this Wednesday. Please check my shop often for more choices, and don't forget that I can do custom orders too!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
And The Winner Is...
Posted by Emily at 10:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Oh yeah!
I seriously love your jewelry. I ordered two pairs of earrings, but didn't order the hot salsa earrings (even though they're my faves) just in case I won.
I've already got big plans for those earrings. Now I just have to find the right outfit to show them off!
I've bookmarked your shop so I can return often! Thanks so much!
I love the earring I have that you made. Compliments are all I hear from friends around me. I'll need to get some more for gifts.
You're the best!
melindamarie
Love the jewelery. Hate that my ear lobe is split in 2. Gotta fix that.
OK so I wanted to do this- but missed the deadline. Cute jewerly though! Way to go Em! love sharla
Emily,
First of all let me say you have some cute jewelry!! Also, I never win anything so I was way excited to find out I had won! I got the bracelet today and it is just gorgeous, even prettier in person. Thanks so much for the giveaway. Shannon
Post a Comment