
I am happy to announce that I have just opened a jewelry shop "Sass and Savvy Jewelry" in etsy! I wanted to introduce you to it by giving some jewelry away to you!
Rules for the giveaway:
1. Visit Sassandsavvyjewelry and choose 3 items that you like.
2. Make a comment on my blog with the 3 items you liked.
3. Make a post on your blog with these rules including the back links (if you don't have a blog then just follow rules 1 &2).
4. All entries must be received by Saturday April 26, 2008 midnight MST.
The winner will be announced and will receive one of the items of their choice! Also as an opening special I will include FREE SHIPPING with every order until Saturday April 26, 2008!!!
***Big thanks to the talented Carly for the design and logo! Check out her shop!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
My First Jewelry Giveaway!!!
Posted by Emily at 12:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




37 comments:
Love your style and hope I win
Oh yeah here are my three favs
Sass O' Frass
Sass O' Frass Part 2
Tango Red
You are so talented!
I liked more than three but here are the top ones :]
swiss chocolate
pink crush
blue icing
I love swiss chocolate, pink crush and tango-blue. I know my birthday is far away, but I like them all. Okay!
I want all of them. They are all gorgeous.
Sass O Frass
Saa O Frass Part 2
Green With Envy
Congrats on your store!
Here are my favs:
Hot Salsa
Sumptuous Silver
Da Bling Bling 2
It's all wonderful!
I LOVE YOUR JEWERLY! I'm a friend of Carly's. I don't know quite how to do the back link thing but I'll make sure that people who read my blog can get to yours.
Satin Taupe Duo
Sass O Frass P 2
Da Bling Bling 2
Thanks!
I am pleased to announce that I own earings that my talanted sister has made. LOVE THEM ALL. Wish me good luck.
Hot Salsa
Tango Red
Tango Blue
What talent. I love it all.
My favs are
Pink Girlie
Da Bling Bling 2
Diva Blue
Beautiful jewlery! I really hope you do well!
Hi--this is Shannon Dahle (one of Erin's friends)
I love you jewelry. My favs are:
Sass O Frass P 2
Da Bling Bling 2
Green with envy
I have blog surfed through a friend of a friend, but I think your earrings are way cool. My top three are Vintage Rose, All that glitter, and Goldmine.
I totally want to win. But I have a question. Do you make baby bracelets? My daughter needs one BAD!!! Let me know if you do and we can figure something out. (I found you through Carly. :))
Love hot salsa, dazzle me, and blue icing! So gorgeous! I'm so glad I found you through Jake and Emma.
Congrats on the new store! The 3 favorites are: Vintage Rose, All that glitter, and Goldmine. Thanks for doing the giveaway!
Hey crazy face! They're all beautiful! You're amazing and very talented! Satin Taupe Duo, Green With Envy, Da Bling Bling 2 are my favs, since I ain't got no holes in my ears, but you make me wish I did! Good luck with it!
Happy Monday! I like your creations because many of them have the vintage look and I really like it! My three favorites are: 1.) Sumptious Silver,
2.) Vintage Rose and 3.) Pink Girlie.
Please enter me in your drawing. I appreciate it. Thanks,Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
Love em!!!
I love the Hot Salsa earrings, Green with Envy, and Sass o' Frass Part 2--- As a fellow photographer- your shots are great!!!!
(Found you through Carly- she did my blog- www.wendymphotos.blogspot.com
Good luck!!
Wow! Lovely jewelry! I love:
Tango--Red,
Da Bling Bling 2, and
Da Bling Bling
Thank you so much for a chance to win :)
Oh, I also blogged about your contest HERE. Thanks!
Emily,
I am Carly's mom. I love your jewelry! I have seen the pieces you did for Carly and they are beautiful!!!
I like "Black Knight" "Pink Crush" and "Da Bling bling 2".
Wish me luck!
Colleen
I found your giveaway from Carly's site... my 3 favs are: Hot Salsa, Diva Blue, All That Glitter. They are all beautiful!
These are so beatiful Em!!!
I like the
Sass O Frass
Sass O Frass Part 2
Green With Envy and or Swiss chocolate tied in 3rd. :-)
Congratulations on your store. I like Da bling bling, Blue Icing and Pink Girlie.
You have lots of nice choices. Good luck!
ps. I found your site through Kim's and I guess she got it from Carly.
Hi Emily! I was just peeking around a few blogs this morning and came to yours thru Julianne's blog. Howya doing?? What amazing jewelry! My favorite 3 are: Green w/ Envy, Blue Icing, and Da Bling 2. Good luck with your new business. You're one busy lady!! Our ward misses you guys.
I really like the Diva Blue, Da Bling Bling, and Da Bling Bling 2. They are very classy and fun. Goodluck with this. I heard about it through Jill.
I love Hot salsa, swiss chocolate, and sass-o frass! Very cute stuff. My sister Jill told me about you, and i passed it onto all my friends up here in Utah.
I haven't entered a comment here since I posted about it on my blog, because I felt like it wouldn't be fair for me to enter. But, hey - I want to win just as much as the next person! My faves are Da Bling Bling, Da Bling Bling 2, and Black Knight. I would love to add to my "emily" collection.
Hot Salsa
Da Bling Bling 2
Swiss Chocolate
Do you make these? They are so cute! Love them! Hope all is going well.
These are great!
Swiss chocolate
Diva Blue
Da Bling Bling
Thanks!
Thanks for the chance to win:
My Favs are
1. Pink Crush Earrings
2. Vintage Rose
3. Hot Salsa
I will be blogging about your giveaway later tonight! Thanks.
Hi, I found your site through my sister-in-law, Amber. I love your jewelry! Good luck with the business. My favorites are
Hot Salsa
Da Bling Bling 2
Vintage Rose
Thanks for the fun contest!
Hi Emily,
This is Amber's sister Leisha, I think the last time that I saw you was her wedding! You have such an adorable little girl!
I love Etsy and I hope that you do well in your business. I added a post to my blog and I will spread the word whenever I can. I love what you've created it is hard to choose just a few favorites. I love the Swiss Chocolate, Tango Blue and Hot Salsa. Thanks for the fun giveaway!
My favorites are
Hot Salsa and Swiss Chocolate!
Good luck with your business - I will add it to my blog!
I love Green with Envy, Pink Girlie and The Bling Bling 2! Good luck with your business the jewelery is very cute.
hi em! i have been meaning to leave a comment...now just in the nick of time! I LOVE your cute little etsy shop!..way to go! my favorites so far are: spice it up, satin taupe duo, and sumptuous silver... i will spread the word about your cute shop!
Post a Comment