My cute sister in law Becky, just got married! We love Blake...and so do all of the nieces and nephews!
I was asked to do the photography for the events, and here are a few of my favs:




You can't tell that they really love each other, right? ha ha. Congrats you guys! We are so happy for you!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
The Steel Family
Posted by Emily at 9:48 AM
Labels: Photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Your pictures are amazing. You are super talented. Way to go!
You are amazing Emily. I don't know when we will be down to Utah next but I am definitely needing family pictures done.
I'm liking the window picture Em...very nice...very nice. We'll be down in July...let's take family pictures as well...maybe something different like in our swimsuits or something..;)jk
very good em...i've been on the look out for some good spots.
Oh they FOR SURE love each other, and go you for being the photographer to capture that :] I LOVE these pictures. All of them. You're a babe!
Post a Comment