I found this from when Livs was a few weeks old...had to put it on. Warning: there is poop involved.
Friday, February 8, 2008
Poops & giggles
Posted by Emily at 11:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I found this from when Livs was a few weeks old...had to put it on. Warning: there is poop involved.
Posted by Emily at 11:40 PM
3 comments:
That's some good pooping there! Must be in the Genes. :-)
hahahaha love ya'll
Only you could capture that moment on film so beautifully. We had one like that. I've found that baby girls have more trajectory than boys with poop. I wonder why? I don't plan on researching it. By the way, I just found your Jfo and Sally performance on my home video from our backyard party last summer. You are too funny. I love it.
So funny! I remember watching that the first time and it was just as funny the second time.
Post a Comment