Go Michael, go michael!!! Brownie points for you. Maybe next valentines or special holiday you'll be as adored as me with your own case of D.P. :) JK love you xoxoxo
Jim Brickman is the Man!!! We currently have his CD in the car where it will be played as we go from here to there all over Texas. Looks like you had fun. :-)
Looks like so much fun! D babysat the kids for me so I could spend Valentine's Weekend going to a three day writing conference. Now what days that say when Romance is three days away from the kids? :)
I am a natural light photographer with over 15 years of photography experience. I am located in Utah County, but I am available for travel.
I love to focus specifically on capturing emotion and the little moments that can often be overlooked such as a loving look or touch. I have the best clients in the world and feel grateful to be a part of capturing such special memories.
4 comments:
Oh, how sweet. Wow,Jim Brickman. That would have been so neat to see. Happy Valentines Day.
Go Michael, go michael!!! Brownie points for you. Maybe next valentines or special holiday you'll be as adored as me with your own case of D.P. :) JK love you xoxoxo
Jim Brickman is the Man!!! We currently have his CD in the car where it will be played as we go from here to there all over Texas. Looks like you had fun. :-)
Looks like so much fun! D babysat the kids for me so I could spend Valentine's Weekend going to a three day writing conference. Now what days that say when Romance is three days away from the kids? :)
Post a Comment