I am a natural light photographer with over 15 years of photography experience. I am located in Utah County, but I am available for travel.
I love to focus specifically on capturing emotion and the little moments that can often be overlooked such as a loving look or touch. I have the best clients in the world and feel grateful to be a part of capturing such special memories.
4 comments:
I can't wait until Ethan discovers HIS belly button! Cute, cute pictures!
love the morning hair and the hugging pic! Is she running now? I am so glad you caught up so I could see all of these cute pics! Hows the clinic?
SO FUN! It is so fun to get caught up! Alivia is adorable and looks like you are all loving life! Nothing better!
I Miss you guys. Wish We were closer. Livy is soooooo cute, just like her momma
Post a Comment