My friend Janelle had this on her blog and I really loved watching it.
I still miss President Hinckley. I am excited about President Monson, but I feel like I am missing an old friend. I had the chance to go to President Hinckley's viewing last week. I was hesitant, but so glad that I was able to go. I truly treasure that experience of standing next to a chosen servant of God and standing on hallowed ground. The spirit there was breathtaking.
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Neat Video
Posted by Emily at 9:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
WE LOVE THIS VIDEO!!!!!!!
We saw it on youtube a couple of days ago and have watched a dozen times :-) I miss our friend too.
:-D
well said. we also went to the viewing and i am so glad we did. it was an amazing experience. love the video.
Post a Comment