Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Thank you Santa!

Santa upgraded my camera to an amazing digital so that I can move forward with my photography business. Thank you Santa! I have been doing photography for YEARS, but have been a little hesitant to move forward with my film camera...it always stressed me out at weddings etc... to not see the pictures and make sure that they were ok.

So...if any of you are in need of a photographer I am here and happy to capture your memories for you.

I haven't posted the Grange family picts yet because I haven't made myself a cd yet:) So look for those to come:)

3 comments:

Mel said...

I wished we lived closer so that you could take pics of our family! Maybe when we come to visit. What kind of camera do you have? That is so great that you are into photography- it is something I would love to do someday. It was great seeing you around town!

mylittlegems said...

Hi Emily! I hear your little girl is really cute! I am looking to do the photography thing where I live- thanks to Laurel's great advice. I have been doing it too for a while. Just need some $ for a good camera. Anyway, love you and hope you are well. sharla

Bradford Bunch said...

I am so excited for you and for me, I have a feeling we will be close to you guys and can't wait for you to take our family pics. Let me know your prices.