Mike and I just returned from a fabulous get-a-way with 2 of my sisters and their hubby;s. We went on a fun cruise (thank you to reward points from school). It was so much fun. I did have a hard time leaving Alivia for 9 days...I have never been away from her that long. Plus, she did get her first ear infection while we were gone...sad. Thank you Gma and Gpa Van Dyke for taking such great care of her!
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Escape from the cold
Posted by Emily at 9:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






15 comments:
How fun for you!! I hope that Livy is feeling better!
Looks like you had a great time. How fun to get away from this cold weather for a little while.
I close my eyes and we are still there! I can't believe it has come and gone! It was so fun to be with you and the Albrechts. We get along so great and we will have to do this again soon.
OH man, that looks like SO MUCH FUN. Hope you loved every minute. :) We hope to be able to do that some day.
Ok, but next time we get to come too!!! I'm glad you guys had so much fun! Good times!
So beautiful! How neat that you could go - I wish.... I wish...
Good for you guys and taking a break, maybe someday. And we are moving there, not sure where yet but we will be there in March, I will call and we will have to get together.
Almost as many chocolate pics as beach pics...that's my girl!!! Glad you went...glad you're back. I might be visiting Costco tomorrow. Perhaps we'll swing your way and stop this rediculousness of never seeing eachother.
I am so jealous! How fun! Were those sting rays really as big as they look? I would have been terrified! What did your baby do when she saw you? ANd did you make out in the watch tower? Miss you
Hey Emily - looks so fun! Brad and I are trying to get away next year for our big 10 anniversary -- let us know the details of your cruise -- it looks beautiful!
That looks like so much fun!!!! We do need to do a friend cruise! You and Mike plan it out and let us know! :) By the way your swimsuit is so cute - where did you find it? Cute swimsuits are not easy to come by!!!!
I wish I was there with you guys. Looks so beautiful. Maybe next year huh. What Fun memories you'll have.
Emlalee, your photography was incredible! I was with you and the photo's you took were more gorgeous than the actual place!
Em, that looked like fun. I remember when D and I went to Germany for 11 days when M was just 1. It is hard, but sometimes you need hubby time too! Glad you got to go!
Oh wow! This is beautiful! I am so glad you got your lavish beach trip. The pictures are beautiful. Perfect timing with the new camera for Christmas!
Post a Comment