Can't beleive how big Livy is! Good luck with the photography thing. I have some people email to do Utah shoots sometimes, do you have a price list that I could give them?
Just look at that cute family :). We love love love our pictures. You did an awesome job and we have already ordered a big one to be framed!! Can't wait to see you guys again (and go to dinner without children!!!).
I am a natural light photographer with over 15 years of photography experience. I am located in Utah County, but I am available for travel.
I love to focus specifically on capturing emotion and the little moments that can often be overlooked such as a loving look or touch. I have the best clients in the world and feel grateful to be a part of capturing such special memories.
5 comments:
Look at Miss Livy!!! You did an awesome job! Makes me miss our fun game nights together and Amy's cookies!!!
Can't beleive how big Livy is! Good luck with the photography thing. I have some people email to do Utah shoots sometimes, do you have a price list that I could give them?
Great pics, Em...when in the world are we going to get together?
Just look at that cute family :). We love love love our pictures. You did an awesome job and we have already ordered a big one to be framed!! Can't wait to see you guys again (and go to dinner without children!!!).
Fabulous pictures, what a special talent! I really wish I was better at taking pictures, how neat that you can capture such moments so beautifully.
Post a Comment