Saturday, October 13, 2007

Photo Shoot

Here are the latest photos I did with Livy and some of her cousins...such a doll. We love our little girl. She is almost 15 months old!

12 comments:

Eric said...

She is so cute and of course you do wonderful pictures! I can't believe how big she is! By the way, would you be available to do a photo shoot of our family over Thanksgiving? We will be in town. I will email you. :)

Andy & Angie Wycherly said...

She is such a sweet little doll. She doesn't look like a baby at all. Such a big girl! So happy to see pics again on your blog.

Carly said...

So cute Emily! I can't believe how big Alivia is. It is amazing how much older they look when they actually have hair ha, ha. Are we going to meet up when Brit comes? Sure hope so.

Anonymous said...

Finally, an opportunity to see our cutest livy! What fun pictures. Welcome back to blogging Emily, we missed you. XOXOXO

Brit said...

Her smile is so adorable! I love her little fall outfit too! I can't wait to see you guys!

Kathy L. said...

Oh my she is growing so fast!! I love all the cute little things you put in her hair, what a doll!!

Tristan said...

She is so beautiful, just like her Mommy! They grow too fast don't they?

Amber Bradley said...

SO Adoreable! I love her little outfit. Love the personality in the pictures too. She is so cute!

Bradford Bunch said...

oh my she is beautiful, we have not seen pics in a while, cute pics.

The Hansen Family said...

Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too Too cute. tooooo cute

Laurel said...

I love my little Via. I love her social zest for life! Tell her "Mama #2" says she is beautiful.

Heidi Horlacher said...

Emily, your little Livy is so adorable! We have been trying to get ahold of you to do our pictures but don't have a current number. Please call me at (480) 406-1849 as soon as you get this!
Love, Heidi