Friday, November 9, 2007

Tagged!

OK so I finally give in to being tagged:) Everyone's version has been different so I will make up my own:)

A few things you don't know about me:

1. I went to a movie with Marilyn Manson in NYC. O.K. I'll explain. I was at a movie and he stood behind me in line...creepy. The next question I usually get is "what movie did you see?" Come on guys give me a break! I try to be a good girl. It was Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon.

2. I have a secret chocolate drawer in my bedroom, and I love it. No you can't have any.

3. I dry heave when I see men with hairy necks...especially when they are sitting in front of me at church. Wives, PLEASE help your husband take care of this problem!

4. I LOVE chick flicks. There are a few I could watch over and over again...While You Are Sleeping, Sense and Sensibility, Count of Monte Cristo, Runaway Bride,
Lucky 7 etc...

5. I don't like sea food (the only exceptions are Talapia, Salmon, & Halibut.

6. I have a goal to visit all the temples in the U.S.

7. My favorite season is AUTUMN. Yum. Love it. Love the leaves, the chill, drinking apple cider and hot chocolate while watching a sunset.

8. There is almost nothing better than shopping and getting a great deal! Thanks for that one Mom.

That is probably enough info about me for now...

I Tag any of you who have not been tagged, or who have not done it yet.

0 comments: