Sorry for such a huge break from blogging! I have felt like if I can't show pictures then it wasn't worth blogging, but I have still kept up on most of your blogs! So thanks for keeping me entertained!
We are expecting to receive financing this week for the practice we will purchase in Sandy...cross your fingers and wish us luck! I will take pictures of the new office when it all goes through.
Alivia amazes me more and more each day. She is saying more words (and signs) each day. Some of her talents include:
*Folding her arms for prayer
*Blowing kisses, and giving the best kisses and hugs!
*Saying "Mama, Dadda, Papa(gpa), maa-ma (gma), puppy, baby, Cheeta (Jesus), more, down, boo (book), ball, uh dat (I want that)"
*Pointing to anything that she wants
*Signing more, please, puppy etc...
*Hugging her doll and giving her kisses
*Doing the popcorn action for popcorn popping song
*Climbing stairs
*Walking everywhere
*Hugging her cousins when they walk through the door
*LOVES to read books and be outside
*Jumps on the trampoline all by herself
*Loves to brush her teeth and put the toothpaste on her toothbrush
*Laughing at herself when she does something funny
etc...
The other day I put her down for her nap and I could hear her saying "Jesus/cheeta" on the monitor. I realized that there is a picture of Jesus next to her crib and she was pointing at His picture and saying his name. My heart melted! How sweet.
We are doing well and will keep you all updated on the progress of work.
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
I'm Back!
Posted by Emily at 10:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Good luck with the whole practice thing, sounds scary!
I am not surprised that she knows Seesu.
I am glad you are back! I keep checking your blog to see an update and I was excited this morning to see one! Alivia sounds so cute! I love it when they are trying to say new words! Good luck with Mike's practice! We will be in Utah over Thanksgiving and Christmas so we should get together!
Aaaww! Livy is so sweet! i can'y believe how much she is grown! Good luck with the practice!
I'm glad that you are back online and that things are going well. Good luck with Mike's practice. I also like you new layout. I've been dying to update mine. Have any advise?
Well we all know which side of the family is contributing to all that brain power, right??? :-) I can't believe she is in that stage right now. Soooooo cool
YEAH!!! I am so excited... I hope all is going well for you and your little family. Are you enjoying being back... How is mike's work coming along is he practicing in the mean time? I love your page how did you do it? Miss you! Amber
Hope all goes well with the financing and you guys get going. Glad our boys got to get together, we will have to have a turn when we get out there.
Post a Comment