Sunday, August 12, 2007

Walker Girly

We have a walker on our hands! The video is so cute...can't wait for you to see:) She started a few weeks ago, but has now decided that it is much better to walk. I LOVE watching her do it....so fun.

8 comments:

Tristan said...

She is walking now?!? Wow! Go Livy!

Anonymous said...

Go Alivia!

The Hansen Family said...

HOOOOOORAY!!!! We can't believe she is walking already! Rock on, Livy, Rock on. Ethan is sitting here with me and he says, " a gooooo-wa--ahhhh." Oh yeah, thanks for the comment on our blog, the only person that has commented on it since june was Krista. :-) Yeah, we're desperate for comments. j/k love you guys!!!!!!!!

3 boys and a lady said...

ok I am waiting to see this video. I can't wait. Hoe r u? How is the JOB? Come back...

Amy & Greg said...

It was so fun to see Alivia toddling around. There is something so beautiful about her! I was enamored. I know that Andrew was, too.

Nik said...

Hey there- It's been forever since we last saw you guys in San Jose, but I swear I saw Mike on the freeway near Lehi the other day when I was taking Brynlee to school. We'd love to catch up with you.
my blog is nikkisnores.blogspot.com

Andy & Angie Wycherly said...

It was so good to see you guys! (especially Alivia) She is a doll.

Becky said...

WHAT? You saw the Wycherlys? I'm jealous! And where is the "walker girly" video? WHERE? I need to see it. Although.. Ben took his first steps over a months ago now and I haven't bothered to post a video. I guess I'll do it when you do. I can't wait to see Livy walking around! Is she running, yet? Ben is still in the waddling stage. I love love love it. Loveme.