Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snow Day

So we decided that with all of the snow around us, we would have a snow day and "paint" the snow. Livy loved it! And it was so easy and fast to do. Just fill some spray bottles with food coloring/water and BAM...instant activity for the snow.


Photobucket

Photobucket
The heart with our initials was Mike's doing:) Such a great Hubby!

7 comments:

thegehmclan said...

Mike is SOOOO sappy. Yucky:)

Laurel said...

How fun! Problem is, around my house the girls would come back in with food coloring all over them and none on the snow.

Ben and Shara said...

I've seen this idea before what are the ratios and details?

How about a playdate next wednesday?

Emily said...

Sharalee, I have the link on the spray bottles to where it came from originally. There are no ratios, just put water in and as much food coloring as you want, super easy.

Erin said...

Such a fun idea. We will have to try that next week.

S&F Seminario said...

The first thing I thought of when I saw the snow floofing down this morning: now I can let the kids spray the snow! GREAT idea I'm so glad you shared it. I only wish I could capture it in a picture as cute as you do with your talent.

GrannyAnn said...

You always do such fun things. Livvy is such a doll.