My dear friend had her baby a couple of days ago and I had the great opportunity to go snap a few photos of them in the hospital. There is something so special about hospital pictures that are different than normal newborn photos. You can feel how fresh from heaven they are and the spirit that comes with them...love it.
She wasn't even 24 hours old when I took these. Thank you so much Julie Kaye & Travis for letting me take these! It was an honor.
A few more faves:




Sunday, January 30, 2011
Baby Jaylee
Posted by Emily at 3:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
yeah--you are pretty much fantastic!! I will never be able to thank you enough for what you gave me!!
Good work. to you and to jk.
Great photos Emily!
You've done it again. Those pictures and baby are Amazing!!
Seriously the best gift anyone could've given her. You do such great work and captured little Jaylee perfectly. Such tender pictures. Love it. Send me your email so I can invite you to my blog. ryanandmaryann@gmail.com
So good to see you while i was in UT. What a beauty you are.
Post a Comment