Thursday, June 11, 2009

Every Once in a While You'll Find Treasures Like This

My friend Melissa always finds the BEST videos! I love this little guy with his air guitar, and the sweet grandma nodding her head with encouragement:)

4 comments:

Carly said...

That is the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Erin said...

That put a HUGE smile on my face. And maybe a little tear in my eye. So cute. Kids are so sweet and innocent. Sometimes I wish they would never grow up. Looks like this was at Jordon River H.S.

The Hansen Family said...

This is exactly the pick me up I needed! :-) Sooo awesome!
Was that at Jordan?

Oh, and by the way,the word verification is Burperq.
As in, "one day I would like to visit the enchanted land of Burperq".

Eliza said...

I'm impressed a young kid like that knows that older song. Awesome!