
Back in September there was a giveaway for this T3 flat iron...so I entered...and I won! Granted, it took 3 months and a few emails to get it here but it arrived early this morning! I can't wait to try it out. If any of you need a little straightening, come on over:)
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Look What I Won!
Posted by Emily at 10:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I'm always in need of some "straightening" up.
Of course you won...remember when you won the DVD player at USU?
Hey Emily,
I wish I could run on over and have you do my hair.
Sorry you had a rough time with visiting teaching, Tell your supervisor you have a mission companion that has a few things to say to her about your total dedication to doing what is expected of you;).
Hope you had a merry christmas.
shaleen
Post a Comment