Thursday, March 20, 2008

Princess Potty

Livy has been asking me if she can sit on her new princess potty...so every day we get out the potty and she gets to sit on it like a big girl. Nothing magical has happened yet, but it will soon enough. Go livs!


8 comments:

Erin said...

way to go Livy. What a big girl. I can't wait until Aubrey is potti trained. Who knows when?

Sabine Berlin said...

I am so jealous. I am ready for major bribing with my little guy!

Janelle said...

Classic, I cant believe she is that old already, girls are so easy to potty train I had both of mine done before the next baby came, good luck, it is great that she wants to.

Tristan said...

Wow! Potty already!! She is such a doll!

Amber Bradley said...

Fun Fun!! Good Luck!

The Hansen Family said...

I wish I had a princess potty!!!
:-) I have to go in a big white one. It's so lame.
I can't believe she is old enough to be potty training!!!!!!!! :-)

thegehmclan said...

Knock Knock who's there... update your blog!!! Although livy is cute sitting on the toilet I am sure you have other exciting moments.

Daughter of God said...

that is so awesome! Brin is not intrested at all. We even went and bought some tinkerbell underware for her to try. Needless to say she didn't even realize that she was wet in her underware. so we'll have to wait for a little longer with her.